Thank You

Thank You

1 January 2013

Christmas 2012


Greetings

Thank you all for being a part of Sinekamva in 2012. 

Your encouragements, contributions in so many ways and monitory faithfulness is a wonderful blessing. Ronel and I are grateful for and to you all.

It has been a wonderful 2012 for Sinekamva. The ministry has been fulfilling as I continue to share with patients, their families and staff, God’s love and hope for their situation. Another highlight was the privilege of spending some of my sabbatical in the UK with family and networking with pastors as part of my PhD research. Ronel and I want to again give acknowledgment to God’s faithfulness in 2012 and we look forward to another bumper, challenging yet rewarding 2013.

Have a blessed Christmas season and a wonderful new year!