Thank You

Thank You

15 April 2014

April 2014

Hebrews 6:10
“God is not unjust; he will not forget your work and the love you have shown him as you have helped his people and continue to help them.”


Every once in awhile it is good to self-reflect on one’s calling. This has been my journey for the last few weeks. Chaplaincy ministry is a unique ministry to evaluate. One doesn't receive regular feedback from patients and family. Neither can one evaluate the ministry through monetary means.

I came across the above verse, reminding me that been faithful with what God has blessed Sinekamva with is important for my morale and His continuous blessings on this ministry. Within the same week of reading this verse, a patient that was admitted to HH for an overdose attempt called me to thank me for the care that I showed her. She was feeling helpless, dejected, hurt, and angry towards life, her husband and God. She wanted me to know that I spoke life into her situation and that I displayed God’s presence – something that she wanted. That Sunday she committed her life to the Lord and although her journey is still a difficult one, she has hope and strength within her Maker. Doesn't God have His matchless way of providing answers!



On an administration level, I want to praise God for answered prayers - I have a fully-functioning laptop!